See how it works yet?



The truths, from the most high God, will always call out for life.

The lies, from the Devil, will always call out for destruction.

The truths, from the most high God, will and do call out for peace, generation after generation, since the generation of Messiah.

The lies, from the Devil, will and do call out for war, generation after generation, since the generation of Messiah.

The lies of the devil have confounded the whole world, generation after generation, people great and small, of all walks, of all religions too. Many falsely accused and killed. Many false prophets of doom putting fear in the hearts of children. Many suicides. Many wars. Many deaths. Generation after generation people are certain it's all about them and their time, and generation after generation they are wrong. There is a reason for that. They are deceived.

The root cause is often simply vanity, foolish pride. They are not doomed. There is hope. There is salvation, good ol' fashioned salvation! I know this because I have sinned before, and I used to be an "end time preacher of doom" my own self. Not anymore. Now, when I speak of our Good Father, I am proud to speak of salvation, life, and hope. If I sin, I am proud to know I have a deliverer, Christ the Lord.

The fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars who love to make lies, (Rev 21:8), they live outside the kingdom of God. The grace of God is amazing. There is liberty and justice for all. God is good. Life is good. Salvation is good. Don't let 'em fool you. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, eternal life in the paradise of God.